New Student Enrollment

This is for students who are new or returning to our district or are changing schools within our district: Link

Kindergarten Roundup/ Rodeo de Kinder

More Information HERE

Find Your School of Attendance:

School boundary information can be found HERE

Documents Needed for Registration

To register your child, please bring the following items to your school of attendance:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Records (more information on immunizations needed HERE)
  • Proof of Residency (at least 2 items from 2 separate categories below are needed)
    • Current Utility Bill
    • Most Recent Property Tax Bill
    • Original Rental Agreement or Purchase Agreement

Bring these to the school office. You will be asked to fill out a registration card at the school.

Transfer Information

All of the information and transfer forms can be found HERE


All of our schools can be found HERE