Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services provides front line technical support to all students and staff of Lucia Mar Unified School District. We work with staff to evaluate, plan, and implement technology-rich projects designed to help students master 21st century skills.
Summer Projects - 2018
- Telephone system upgrade
- Chromebooks inventory and updates
- 10Gbps internet upgrade
- Maintenance and security updates
- Bond projects, incl. tech tear-down and stand-up
If your request is urgent, please contact Helpdesk at x1000.
Otherwise, please create an ITS work-order.
Schedule for Information Systems Technicians
Site Technician Response
To better respond to your on-site technical issue in a timely matter:
- Submit an ITS work order(s) prior to the arrival of your site’s technician.
This will prepare the technician if special equipment/tools are required and allows us to keep track of open issues.
- Work orders are addressed in priority order based on the number of affected students/staff, age of work order, and availability of parts.
- Principal or designee may choose to prioritize certain work orders. Please work with your front office if you believe your work order should take priority.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don’t… ~unknown